Polar Applique Collection
Prices in Canadian Dollars.
Pollywoggles Wildlife Applique sets are designed to show off some of the amazing animals that share this beautiful world. The Polar Set includes PDF templates for Polar Bear, Beluga, Penguin, & Caribou silhouettes.
Detailed instructions are included for creating these appliques using fleece, as well as for woven cotton and as a reverse applique using knit fabric. Each of the four animal designs includes 5 sizes.
Note: These designs are PDF applique templates for use with a regular sewing machine and home printer. Does not include embroidery machine / in-the-hoop applique files.
All Wildlife Applique Sets include:
- Four different digitally-drawn animal silhouette appliques in each Set.
- Includes five sizes of EACH animal. These sizes are suggestions for compatibility with Pollywoggles sizes 2-12Y, and can be customized by choosing a larger or small size or adjusting the print scale.
- Layered PDF of each animal/size for use with a home printer on letter and/or A4 paper. (Appliques are also compatible with projectors)
- Placement guides for assistance with centering and leveling the applique.
- Tips & recommendations regarding stabilizer & needle type.
- A page including informative facts about each animal in the Set.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, including photographs and illustrations, for sewing these appliques using fleece fabric. Additional instructions for use on woven fabrics and to create a reverse applique with knit fabric.
- Specific details regarding how to sew multiple layers for added details, or to add onto patterns that include pockets.
- A fun printable coloring page featuring all four animals.
Format: PDF only. These designs are for printing/tracing and require the use of dissolvable, tear-away, or fusible stabilizer (depending on chosen fabric type). You will not receive embroidery machine / in-the-hoop files.
$1.50 from the purchase of every Wildlife Applique Set will be donated to the International Conservation Fund of Canada, supporting the conservation of habitat and biodiversity in tropical regions around the globe.